Tuesday, May 21, 2013

WPlus9 April/May 2013 Release Feature - Day 2



Hi there! I'm back with a few more cards for the WPlus9 April/May Release Feature. Today, I'm featuring the following stamp sets and dies...Blanket Stitched Blooms, Blanket Stitched Blooms Dies, and Strictly Sentiments 1.

For my first card, I stamped Blanket Stitched Blooms and made a wreath out of it. I also combined some images from Paisley Patterns. It's a very simple card that can be done easily specially if you're in a hurry.



My second card is more layered. I used the Blanket Stitched Blooms and heat embossed a background panel. Then I distressed the card panel with pink dye ink. I stamped and die cut the frame from Bitty Buddy Valentines and stamped my sentiment on it. 

I used the Blanket Stitched Blooms Dies and stamped the coordinating images on them. I layered them on the upper left and lower right corners of the frame.


 Finally, for my last card, I used the Blanket Stitched Blooms to make a background panel for my card. I stamped my sentiment from Strictly Sentiments 1 on a frame from Very Vintage Florals. I surrounded it with flowers I stamped and die cut from Blanket Stitched Blooms and Damask Delight.


Whew! That's all I have up my sleeve for today! I hope you enjoyed today's feature. Please come back tomorrow for the rest of my projects! Thanks for stopping by today! :)


2 comments:

  1. Another day of amazing cards Jean. I really love how you used this set in so many different ways!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails