Friday, October 25, 2013

CASE Study Challenge 163

Hi there! Sorry I'm late! I'm back with a card for CASE Study Challenge 163. I have a lot of things going on right now and there's been very little time for crafting lately. But since our October muse is one of my favorite card/party makers, I did not want to miss any week at all!!! So without further ado, here's Elena's inspiration photo for this week.


Here's my interpretation of this week's inspiration. I made a little ballerina card. I wanted to have curtains on my card. So, I cut used my Versamark Pen and drew it, then heat embossed it pink. Then I colored the back with Copic markers for the pink to show through the vellum.


I also wanted it to look like glitter/confetti was falling from the top of the stage. So I stamped the falling snow image several times before adhering the vellum.

 Finally, I just die cut the ballerina and heat embossed her in gold.

What do you think? I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by today! For more inspiration please head on over to the CASE Study Challenge Blog. Join us! :)


13 comments:

  1. очаровательно! очень красиво! Джин, всегда восхищаюсь твоими работами, такие гармоничные и элегантные!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, this is really really cool! I love how the versamarked curtain came out. Any little girl would LOVE to receive this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, love love this Jean! So pretty, that curtain is a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is probably the best card I've ever seen. wowee, I love it so much! that drawn-back curtain is so clever and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your card is so beautiftl! Love the way you create the silky curtain. May

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it was worth the wait! This is such a lovely card! I love the curtain!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card - the embossed-edge vellum is a clever touch and the pretty gold is so elegant for a ballet theme ;)
    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vellum and sprinkles!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet and love the style.
    Just read that your taking time off. Understand but know you'll be missed and hope you can come back.

    http://scrapbookingandcardmakingbysherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay girl, have been waiting and hoping you'd post something....already going through withdrawal from seeing your gorgeous creations!! Hope you are okay and just needing a little break!! Hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jean, your curtain is incredible! Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card, Jean!

    I wanted to stop by and thank you for the lovely comment you left on my final Moxie Fab World blog post. I had such an incredibly good time in the Moxie Fab World, and I'm *so glad* I got to know you there! I am a HUGE FAN of your work, and I'm sure I'll be stopping by from time to time to say "hello." Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails